Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Five - Bottles

When did you last drink something out of a glass bottle?
I don't remember. Maybe a Fanta in Spain.
I do have two old glass pop bottles (Dr Pepper & 7-up) retrieved from my husband's grandpa old chicken coop. I don't think the chickens drank pop - rather some kids probably used it as a club house years ago.

Whose energy would you like to bottle for those future listless days?
My aunt bikes most everyday. I defintely would like to bottle of some that energy and motivation.

How many plastic bottles are there in your shower, and what’s in them?
Oh my gosh - too many. :-) There are 3 shampoo bottles, 2 conditioner, 1 body wash, 3 face washes for a total of 9. Plus a tube of toothpaste and a non-plastic conatiner of shave gel.

Who in your life could be described as lightning in a bottle?
Not sure what "lightening in a bottle" looks like personified. Give me a mintue to Google... okay, that didn't help. I'm going to have to pass on this one.

You’re playing Spin-the-Bottle with your sixth-grade classmates. When it’s your turn, to whom do you want the bottle pointing?
Haha, in 6th grade I had a crush on a guy named Jason. But we never would have been at the same party.

Participate at Friday5.org

No comments: