
This is the first day of sun we've had all week! Almost thought we'd moved to Seattle. ;)
Friday's Random Story:
The photo is of Camden in his little corner of the yard. When Ryan and I aren't tantelizing him with food, he likes to lay there looking the other direction and watch the goings on in the street. Which consist mostly of squirrels and every once in a while, a person walking their dog. During fall the pile of leaves on the other side of the fence is so high, if you look from the front, he looks steath. Like he's hiding out. You can only see his head and he kind of blends in to the color. It's cute. But I haven't even tried to get a photo of that because the moment he sees me, Camden gets too excited to stay put and jumps on the fence for attention. He's an attention hog, have I mentioned that?
No comments:
Post a Comment