Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

Friday Five - Wrapping

This weeks FridayFive is about gift wrapping. I LOVE wrapping presents!

How seriously do you take gift-wrapping when you give gifts?
I like to wrap. I usually don't combine gifts so I have more to wrap.
AND... I've started folding in the edges before taping so there are nice smooth edges.
Do you save gift-wrapping to re-use later?
Absolutely
How picky are you when it comes to selecting wrapping paper?
I go for the cheapest decent looking stuff. Yea, it's the kind that so thin it will rip at the corner if you try to pull it tight around the box. So, not picky I guess.
How much attention do you pay to the way gifts you receive are wrapped?
Really, not a lot - other than noticing if there is overkill on the tape.
Among people you know, who is the most talented at wrapping gifts?
Answer unknown at this time.

No comments: