In the event you are ever in need of such a reference, here is a short list of what Caleb says and what he means.
- peenah daya ~ peanut butter
- torta! ~ tortilla (and he always shouts this one)
- oatee ~ oatmeal
- mooszie ~ smoothie
- meena ~ banana
- nappy ~ napkin
- nap ~ nap
- muttee kookie ~ I'm hungry (not necessarily for a muffin or cookie)
- weeamp ~ ramp (for cars, trucks and such)
- fween ~ swing
- Candy ~ Camden (our dog. Kid has only had maybe 3 pieces of candy in his life)
- piwee ~ pillow
- ahda ____ [hat] ~ I'm all done with _______ [wearing my hat.]
- daddy wurking firetruck ~ self explainitory (said often on days Dad isn't home)
- sippries! ~ slippery (he always shouts this one too)
- kish huh ~ please give me at least 5 kisses and hugs before you leave the room and I have to go to sleep.
1 comment:
These are so fun! And they sound very familiar. Especially "swing," "all done ___," and "ramp." Toddler speak is great!
Post a Comment