Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Read and dream

It's not a secret on this blog that I love to read. I definitely prefer reading over writing.  I spend about an hour each night after the kids go to bed reading books.  Usually novels ... for a bit of an escape.  Sometimes non-fiction to make Jenny proud learn about new or favorite topics. 

Lately, I've been enjoying reading for inspiration.  I go through seasons of finding lots of inspiration from other bloggers.  My current favorite is SouleMama.  She has a garden I dream of and is, in general, living the homestead life I think would be fun.  Think might be the key word.  Would I actually enjoy the work if I had a homestead.  SouleMama sure makes it look fun.

Toward this dream, print books to read include the Homemade Living series.  Checking these all out from the library.  Any other suggestions?

No comments: