Pages

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hello little blog.  Every once in a while I think it would be fun to post more regularly.  Tell stories about our life, reflect on topics that get me pondering, share tips I discover.  I don't spend much time reading blogs but I have my favorite blogs that I dream of being like.  In the end, I just don't spend much time on my computer or electronics much any more.  So I leave you with bits like this:


Feeling: Thankful to the God who answers prayers
On the to-do list: Make biscuits
My guilty pleasure: Candy Crush has been my distraction of late
Favorites: My kids.  Always favorites!
Dreaming about: Homeschooling.  Beautiful, peaceful days where we all work together and learning happens easily.  (HA)
Thankful for: The fact I like to cook, try new things and every once in a while it is a hit.  (Baked Egg Puffs with hidden squash for breakfast this morning)

We've enjoyed several Fall campfires lately.  Love!

 

1 comment:

Letting Fear Go said...

I haven't played Candy crush, but I often find myself playing Bejeweled Blitz! We have been enjoying squash this fall too. Great idea putting in breakfast!