Pages

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wonderful Saturday

I love beautiful Saturdays with little planned. A great day to relax yet get a lot accomplished at a nice easy pace. I also happened to carry my camera around most of the day. Just documenting a day in the life of me.

8:30am It started with some garage sales and a trip to the farmers market. (sadly no photos)

10:30 A lovely walk around the prairie at the Kansas Museum of History. Prairies in spring are actually somewhat boring and very windy.
The dog and I did some good exploring. Camden is such a focused walker, until it comes to water. He loves to play in water.
I'm excited to take my kids on this trail someday. Look at this cool bridge.
12:15pm Brought some groceries home and took some time to play with pictures.

12:45pm Made some lunch using the asparagus from the farmer's market.
2:00pm Went outside to help with some yard work. First had to sneak a few photos of my hard-working hubby who doesn't let me take many. I really did cut some branches for firewood.


5:30pm Ryan and I went to the library to check out some DVDs, ended up with 6 books too.

6:00pm Came home and made supper, grilled steaks, mashed potatoes, wilted spinach and homemade bread with honey-butter. By this time I must have been so excited for such a hearty meal that I forgot the camera. :)

7:30pm. Wrap it all up with a movie and delicious cinnamon rolls.

No comments: