Pages

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Oh the things I wouldn't buy...

... unless they were free or cheap!

Yep, I really don't need this candy, but I'll refill the candy bowl at work. Life savers were all free and made the Starbursts free too. Nor would I have purchased the Scotch Fur Fighter, but for $2 it's worth a shot to see how it really works - we have a major fur problem**. That fancy pink flowery blush, negative $2.

I used $35 worth of gift cards and ECBs paid about $14 out of pocket, and get back about $50!

Since I shop for things like this every week - analyzing and figuring out the coupon/deals puzzle, and it's fun to me, I've found I don't feel the urge to shop for clothes, shoes, home decor, or other things like I used to. Saving money by getting (mostly) useful things for free and not spending it on others.





**Major Fur Problem:
Ryan and I were brushing him as we watched a storm roll in last night, and the fur just kept coming and coming...

No comments: