Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Some CVSin'

Finally a couple decent weeks at CVS. Decent for this family of two means rolling over ECBs that will expire, not loosing too many and getting things we can actually use.

This week: Making the Olay deal work.You can seen what I purchased. Used the following coupons:
2 $2/1 Olay Ribbons coupons
$1/1 Olay cleaner
$3/1 face product CVS Cert
$1/1 Gillette 2 in 1

Paid with $11.48 ECB and $.97 oop Got back $10 ECB. Not bad.

Last week:
I don't remember specifics but I think it was something like $.80 out of pocket and I may have lost $5 or so ECBs.







And just for fun, what is this a picture of?
What's this is a game I play with my family across the state. We take a picture of something from a different angle or close up, post it online and let others guess what it is. The topic of this post is the hint.

1 comment:

BobBetsy said...

What time is it where you live?