Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Random Photos

I was glancing through the images on my camera this evening and thought they made an interesting collection.

For some reason I took a picture of all the books I returned to the library one day. Don't remember the reason. But I love books... and libraries (thanks Mom!:)
Priming the basement walls!! Yay for painting this weekend - hmm, maybe we should pick the color soon.

Camden doesn't like baths. So I have to put him on his leash and drag him into the bathroom. Then get Ryan to help lift him out of the corner into the tub. Ryan was so nice and tried to make him comfortable by offering him some water to drink. Haha. It sort of worked.

The only fun part of the bath is licking the soap once I lather him up. Crazy dog.

The after bath routine is as follows; he jumps out of the bathtub and shakes while I try to be prepared with a towel to throw over him. He shakes a couple more times and I try to wipe him off a bit. But he's considerably eager to get out the door. The moment I open the door he runs out into the living room to the carpet. Ryan was smart and rolled up the rug this time, so all Camden had was this little towel (that kept sliding all over the floor, darnit) to do his little thing. Yep, that thing... however it helps.

And check out what I got at the store today for $4! Have I enticed you to start couponing?
So those have been the picture worthy events in my life the past few weeks. Really??
Plus the O'Hare airport.

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

okay, where do you get all your coupons from??? we dont get a paper...is that a prime source?

Sarah said...

Yes I get the paper, and I have my friends, neighbors and co-workers give me the coupon inserts if they don't use them. I get usually 4-5 extra copies that way. Also there are a lot of coupons online that you can print from www.coupons.com and manufacturer websites.
Then the trick is using the coupons the same week the items are on sale at the grocery store.

Kelli B said...

thanks for the tip!