Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

A few of my favorite sites

I admit I am quite the blog surfer. A lot of my 'down time' is spent clicking from blog to blog to website. So I thought I'd share a few - aside from those to the right, which are blogs of people I've actually seen face to face. This new e-world is so crazy.

Coupon, deals and freebies sites I visit:
Money Saving Mom
Common Sense with Money
Deal Seeking Mom
Coupons.com (printable coupons)

A few ways to s-l-o-w-l-y earn some extra cash.
(My experience has taken about a year to earn enough points or cash to get the reward. However I have friends who earn rewards quarterly. Not sure what I'm missing)
Inbox Dollars - earn cash for clicking through emails (pennies per email) and completing surveys
My Points - earn gift cards for clicking through emails, signing up for offers or online purchase. I basically just click through the emails and take a few surveys. I don't pay attention to many of the offers but I know some are free.
Cash Crate - I just started this one. It seems easy to earn $$ but the offers seem a bit more complex, and if I should admit, annoying.

Other sites I enjoy:
OrgJunkie - host of Menu Plan Monday
Biblical Womanhood
Pioneer Woman
All Recipes - I use this to get ideas and sometimes use the ingredient search.
Digital Photography School

Happy surfing!

No comments: