Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

The One Where I wasn't Tagged.

I found this here while blog surfing. And most of you know I love pictures, so this looked like fun.


6th Picture Meme!
Here are the rules to the photo meme
1.Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures
2.Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder
3.Post that picture on your blog and tell the story that goes along with the picture.
4.Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them

This is my friend Kayla. We worked together at Payless Cashways in high school. Every other Friday in the fall, we would show up at work in our crazy red, white and blue school spirit outfits, pick up our paychecks, go to Wendy's then to Roberts Stadium for marching band practice before the game. She was in my wedding, too.
Now Kayla lives in Cali. We saw each other on Easter weekend last year. We met at Jitters coffee house. Yummm! This was one of about 5 pictures we took. We didn't like any of them, so we finally made crazy faces - that one was the winner. But it wasn't the 6th picture.

And, as usual, I won't tag anyone.

No comments: