Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Menu Plan



Saturday: Penne a la Betsy, roasted asparagus. Ryan has been in the mood for shrimp and I LOVE pasta.
Sunday: Grilled Pork with Barley. We just received a lot of pork and ham. A whole pig in fact. So you'll be seein' a lot more of 'the other white meat' around here.
Monday: Sloppy Joes
Tuesday: Slow cooker pork chops, steamed veggies.
Wednesday: I'm going out with friends for some birthday freebies.
Thursday: Ryan's in charge - he's not so much of a planner.
Friday: Pizza sounds like fun.
Check out more menus on Monday at OrgJunkie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! A whole pig, as a gift! That will definitely keep the freezer full for awhile.
I'm just waiting on my coffee to finish brewing. You have a terrific week.
Happy MPM.

Sarah said...

Sunday's grilled pork chops were so amazingly delicious! I'm excited to have a supply that will last a while.

The Penne meal was also wonderful! The most restaurant-like dish I've cooked in a while... maybe ever.

I give two thumbs up and lots of recommendation for both.

Rena said...

My parents butcher their own pork and are forever sending me home with package after package of pork chops. I've been trying lots of pork chop recipes lately. I'll have to stop back by and see how you continue to use yours. Thankfully they also butchered a steer this winter. I definitely did not turn my nose up at an ice chest full of beef.