My husband's hobby is wood. Wood and everything about it. From beginning - he replants tree seedlings and helps them grow - to end - we have a fire pit in the yard.
So he spends a lot of time building things. I spent some time with him yesterday partaking in my hobby while he was doing his.

Here's some wood. He wants to build a table top that looks like this. How cool.

At work. Seems the shop is a bit too small, there's quite a bit of overflow.
The clamp rack. It doubles as curtain for our back door at night so the thieves can't see what's inside. Uhh...I also hope they don't read this blog.

Other stuff...
(and me playing with my new flash)
The current project - a twin bed.

Delivery. This one's fun.
Although I'm beginning to wonder about my hobby of taking pictures of things becoming a little extreme. Is a picture of clamps or a shot out the back window of a car while traveling too much? Or simply the beauty of digital...
3 comments:
Ryan will have to see my butcher block tabletop next time you guys are in the Des Moines area. I still need to make legs for it, but the economic crisis has make it tough to do so.
Hey, I have taken many a picture from a moving vehicle. (Admittedly, some of them were taken while I was also the driver, Shhh!)
Hey, this is the digital age, my friend. Snap away. ;)
You've seen my El Camino pict from the side view. Bob took it out of the fan at 65+ on highway 30 west of Ames. I keep my clamps in a bucket rather than as a curtain.
Post a Comment