This is what it looks like driving through Nebraska.
My road trip buddy.
To those of you who may be a bit concerned at this point. I am a safe driver. I don't take my eyes off the road. Really, I don't. I just hold the camera up, push the button, click and hope I got something good.
Arriving in Sioux City
To those of you who may be a bit concerned at this point. I am a safe driver. I don't take my eyes off the road. Really, I don't. I just hold the camera up, push the button, click and hope I got something good.Arriving in Sioux City
After lunch with my mom and aunt and some form of shopping or errands (whichever you prefer), we enjoyed a beautiful evening in the back yard.
Dad read Camden a story. :-)

The neighborhood deer came by and didn't seem to mind the strange dog at all.
Sunday plans included a morning bike ride, but not before being greeted by some other neighborhood wildlife.
Here we all are on the bikes. Like my self portrait? Apparently I was going about 8 miles per hour at that point - as noted on the speedometer.

Biking over the river.
The trip concluded with church followed by lunch, then the dog got to finish the peanut butter and we went home.
...home through Iowa road construction.

Here we all are on the bikes. Like my self portrait? Apparently I was going about 8 miles per hour at that point - as noted on the speedometer.

Biking over the river.

The trip concluded with church followed by lunch, then the dog got to finish the peanut butter and we went home.

...home through Iowa road construction.

2 comments:
It was fun having you and Camden visit--great documentation of your trip! Betsy
Hey, I remember that place! :)
Let me know the next time you're in KC for sure!
Post a Comment