Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

Friday 5

I found this fun website this week. Friday5 posts 5 questions each Friday for anyone to answer. This week's happens to be based on Taboo - a game on my list of top 5 board games!

Your task is simply to answer these five questions without using any of the Taboo words or phrases. Challenge yourself not just to avoid using the words, but to think of fresh, new answers to these sort of cliched meme questions!

Who’s making a positive difference in your life?
Taboo words: friends, family, husband/wife/spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend.
~ Other than the obvious "the Lord"? Ok, this one is kind of out there. Someone I knew in college has a blog about politics and it's making me more interested and aware of the nation's government. I think that's a positive thing...

Where would you like to be right now?
Taboo words: home, bed, anywhere but here.
~Outside. In a kayak.

What’s the first thing you’d do with a $5,000 (or your local equivalent) gift?
Taboo words: save, debt, vacation, payments, invest.
~Oh my goodness - I don't know. Umm... buy a plane ticket to LA to visit a friend (because that's the mood I'm in right now.)

What super-power would you really like to have?
Taboo words: invisibility, x-ray vision, flying, strength, transform.
~To beam myself places. I'm not a fan of the journey, I'd much rather just be there already.

What’s your favorite sound?
Taboo words: laughter, music, ocean, wind, ____’s voice.
~Thunderstorms!! Love 'em!


1 comment:

for the love of pictures said...

Hey :) Great blog (found you on The Friday 5). I like that super power too. I agree, sometimes you just want to be where you need to be already.