Some friends introduced it to us a year ago. We play it with them often. Then a few weeks ago, Ryan and I bought our own box.
The more people we invite to play "this cool new game we learned", the more we hear "I've played that before." It's gaining popularity - and I guess I'm helping.
Here's what I like about it:
- It's interactive
- It's different every time
- Something happens to every player on everyone's turn (no sitting and waiting.)
- There's strategy and there's luck
- Once you get the hang of one version, it can change

If you ever come visit for a weekend, it's likely you'll get to play this game .... that is, if you haven't already.
3 comments:
We love this game but sadly do not have a set. It's a great group game though!
We're excited about the possibility of playing with you this Sunday, and Nathan is looking forward to learning the game. :-)
Yay! Hope Sunday works. We would play this game every day ... if that was practical. :-)
It is a great group game! Ryan is actually making more little pieces so we can play with more than eight people.
Post a Comment