Classic Carrot Cake
This "Classic Carrot Cake" contained carrots (of course) pineapple and walnuts.
It's hard to go wrong with cream cheese frosting. I can eat any dessert with that deliciousness on top. But this was not the best carrot cake I've ever had, nor was it close. It came out too dark. But I'm still gonna eat it.
It's hard to go wrong with cream cheese frosting. I can eat any dessert with that deliciousness on top. But this was not the best carrot cake I've ever had, nor was it close. It came out too dark. But I'm still gonna eat it.
One thumb up.
The above was written on Tuesday. It is now Friday and I've shared the cake with my husband and a friend who both went back for another piece. My husband, who prefers salty over sweet, took another piece! I was excited. And my review must be wrong.
The above was written on Tuesday. It is now Friday and I've shared the cake with my husband and a friend who both went back for another piece. My husband, who prefers salty over sweet, took another piece! I was excited. And my review must be wrong.

No comments:
Post a Comment