Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Inspiration challenge

"I'm a much better talker than writer."  A sentence I frequently said at work to explain why I called someone rather than send a long, extensive email.  This thought also applies to the lack of blog posts recently.  For me to write, I have to be inspired.  Well ... that and a baby is my new, time-consuming priority.

Lately, however I have so enjoyed reading others' blogs about their thoughts, activities, observations and just life in general.  I'm giving myself a challenge to get inspire to write and post at least a couple of times per week.  Not quite sure how I can force inspiration, but I have a feeling it will come as I go through my day wondering "Could I post about that?"  (I'm know I'm not the only blogger with that in the back of my mind. :-)

Inspiration has not totally escaped me lately.  I have taken up sewing and creating new things from old materials.  Creating?  Me?  Yep,  it's been fun.

Well, here's to hoping this post is followed by another within the next two months.


No comments: