Thought for the day: Looking through a few photography blogs, I've realized that I should learn more about photo editing software - and then use it. I enjoy taking good photos, but the touch-ups that can be done are what make them excellent photos. Any recommendations, tips, sources and online resources are welcomed.
pay no attention to the images below.

2 comments:
Hi Sarah, we use picasa, which is available for FREE through google. It's very easy to use and does the basics. At this point, I don't have time to photoshop people's heads in and out of a picture, but it does a nice job of adjusting contrast/color/shadows that sort of thing! Let me know what you come up with and how you like it!
Thanks Kelly! Yea, I don't necessarily want to replace people's heads, but I also can't afford Photoshop right now. I have Picassa, guess I just haven't fully maximized it's tools or I'm trying to make this more complicated than it is.
Post a Comment