From the ground floor, looking straight up you see this beautiful image of the rotunda and glass dome.
Above the glass dome it looks like... an old barn. The yellow staircase leads to the little cap on top of the dome, where we walked out onto the balcony and took a look around. It was really fun. My Little Sister loved it; I let the other people with us, that were scared to go, psych me out a little. So I think I'll go again soon and just enjoy the adventure & the view.Ryan and I met up with an old friend last night for dinner. It was fun to catch up, and made for a late night; with an early morning in addition to loosing an hour. I tried to get up at six but ended up getting up at seven with the sun. I love waking up to sunlight!
The weekly Sunday morning shopping trip was a success. The stash below was $5.40 out of pocket and I get $21.98 back. Gotta like Walgreens.
No comments:
Post a Comment