Pages

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I love shopping

Especially when I "get paid" to do it. Here's what I picked up at Walgreens this week:
Used:
1 $2/1 Jane coupon
2 B1G1 Extra coupons
Walgreens easy saver Extra coupon 2/$.99
7-day Walgreens coupon 3/$2
2 $1/1 Aveeno coupons (Don't ask why I didn't use 4, I have no idea.)
Paid:
$16.97 on Gift Card
Received:
$10 Register Rewards
$8.97 Rebate + 10%

That's right! I spent $17 and get back $19.

CVS was fun too:
Used:
$3/$10 CVS brand purchase
$2/$12 hair product purchase - CVS Cert
$1.50/1 Dove lotion
$1.50/1 Sunsilk shampoo - didn't get the B1G1 coupons :-(
2 $1.50/1 Sunsilk styling product
Paid:
$15.97 ECBs
$.95 Gift Card
Received:
$16.97 ECBs

I have been doing the coupon & deal finding puzzle for about 3 months now. Maybe surprisingly, I've been learning a lot about trusting God to provide and joyful giving! The Lord works in many ways.