Uh, it looks like a bucket with clay in it or something. Totally weird. Bread makers=crazy, but probably delightful. Do you find it's worth the cupboard/counter space so far?
Haha, I do like to watch it while it's on and see how it kneads the dough. It's pretty crazy. It is absolutely worth the space! I do keep it in a cupboard when not in use (we happen to have a lot of those in our kitchen, however.) So far I've only made two different kinds of bread and they are both great. Ryan uses it as sandwich bread also. There's so much more experimenting to do - Cinnamon raisin, honey oatmeal, even cinnamon rolls. I'm glad I was able to pick up a good one from a garage sale though, not sure if I ever would have paid full price.
2 comments:
Uh, it looks like a bucket with clay in it or something. Totally weird. Bread makers=crazy, but probably delightful. Do you find it's worth the cupboard/counter space so far?
Haha, I do like to watch it while it's on and see how it kneads the dough. It's pretty crazy.
It is absolutely worth the space! I do keep it in a cupboard when not in use (we happen to have a lot of those in our kitchen, however.) So far I've only made two different kinds of bread and they are both great. Ryan uses it as sandwich bread also. There's so much more experimenting to do - Cinnamon raisin, honey oatmeal, even cinnamon rolls.
I'm glad I was able to pick up a good one from a garage sale though, not sure if I ever would have paid full price.
Post a Comment