Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

When Ryan cooks dinner...

... it's gourmet!



This was from sometime last week. He grilled bacon wrapped shrimp with a marinated fish recipe from our once-a-month cooking. It was delish! Seafoody but delish!

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

WOW! Can you send me the receipe? I'd really like it please!

Sarah said...

Hmm.. Tried to email but I guess I don't have your email. You must do like me an not really use the email connected to all the public, online sites. So here it is.

Marinade
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup water
1 chicken bouillon cube
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon light brown sugar
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger

1 pound fish fillets (Suggested Halibut, swordfish or orange roughy. We actually used salmon and Tilapia). Marinate fish for 30 minutes.
Ryan used pre-cooked shrimp and bacon. He wrapped one strip of bacon around each shrimp and then placed it in the marinade for several minutes.
Then fire up the grill, cook and enjoy! I guess you are really only heating the shrimp and bacon as it is already cooked :)