Hey! It's the first time I've been 'tagged' in the blogosphere. Thanks Kelly.
Because I do just happen to enjoy Random Things this is right up my alley.
The rules are:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules.
3. Tell six unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag six bloggers by linking.
5. Leave a comment for each blogger.
1. I'm a picky eater. Earlier this week a small group was planning our next dinner. One couple wanted to bring salsa and guacamole. They were talking about making the guacamole when I blurted "Now the salsa, will that be fresh or canned?" And everyone there laughed because they knew I would only eat one of those options. Just one example among many.
2. I can plug my nose from the inside. Meaning I do not have to pinch my fingers over my nostrils to stop smelling. This comes in handy around nasty trash cans, gassy dogs and baked beans (ref #1)
3. Sometimes, if it's a nice day and I'm in a good mood I'll do some dance moves while walking through the parking lot of the store I'm at. Then I remember I'm 25 and wonder what other people might be thinking. I've also been known (only by me) to break out some ballet moves in my office when no one is around.
4. Until about 3 months ago I pronounced aspartame as "a-spart-a-mee". I still have to concentrate pretty hard before saying that word to be sure I get it correct.
4. And I do say aspartame a lot, that's another thing I prefer not to eat... I can taste it.
6. I'd like a pool with a diving board in my backyard so I can learn how to do 'prettier' flips in private.
Bonus: my first initial + last name is "smellen". (say the word out loud) I thought of that back at number 2.
I'll follow Kelly's lead and tag Sandy, Kelli and Shannon -who should write 6 quirky things about coupons, since her blog has a purpose. :) Most of my friends are on Facebook. If you read my blog, have a blog and would like to be tagged, leave a comment and feel free to post your Silly Six.
No comments:
Post a Comment