Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's Resolution?

Not exactly. It is just a coincidence that I've been super motivated these past couple weeks to be organized. Not that I lack organization - except that one time I was 5,000 miles overdue for an oil change, oops. Organization just makes me happy. :) Yep, I'm one of those people.

I found this website yesterday and have been reading, designing, printing, an three-hole-punching like crazy creating my own Household Notebook. Oh, it's so fun! I love the tours of others' notebook. Seeing it in action is more inspiring to make one myself. True: most of these people have kids or large families, so it is probably quite helpful. True: it's just me and my husband in our household. True: I just like to be organized.

So if you are also one of those people, join in the FUN! Here's a sample of some of my section title pages.

1 comment:

Kelli B said...

Shabu Shabu is a Japanese meal, it's amazing!!! Probably not as good here as in Japan. And I will have to try different sauce combos to see what works.

Marcus bought me an electric wok or Chinese hot pot for christmas. It sits on your kitchen table, and boils water. Then you "shabu shabu" the thin meat and veggies through the boiling water, let it cook (mere seconds), dip in sauce, eat! soooo good! I'll let you know how it goes.