Friday: I snacked all afternoon then went to a Tastfully Simple show.
Saturday: Crispy Baked Chicken, pasta salad (Ryan went to play chess with a friend the day we were going to eat this last week. :)
Sunday: PB&J, apples
Monday: Chicken Stroganoff
Tuesday: Taco Salad
Wednesday: Spinach Hot Dog Casserole
Thursday: Green Chili Enchiladas
I guess it's a creamy pasta kind of week. Not really the healthiest, but sounds good.
So... Spinach Hot Dog Casserole, sounds different, eh? I searched allrecipes.com for something that had egg noodles, spinach and bacon but no tomatoes. This was the only recipe match. Which reminded me that we have a package of hot dogs in the freezer. I read the recipe and comments and decided it sounds fun to try. I'll be sure to let you know our verdict.
Check out more menus here.
3 comments:
It sounds.... interesting. I'll be curious to know how it turns out. ;)
Oh yes please let me know how the hot dog recipe goes. I would have never thought to put hot dogs and spinach together...
After a seemingly long day at work, I was lazy and not in the mood for something different, so we really didn't eat hot dogs.
Post a Comment