Pages

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Books

Oh how I love books!  I just can't get enough.  Though I am frugal enough not to go out and buy every new book I want to read.  That's why I frequent the library.  Borrowing, reading and returning is usually enough for satisfying my need to read.

There are those few books I find I would like to own.  Such as
and
or

and this one could provide some good reminders every few years

So I recently joined Paperback Swap, thinking it not be my most successful venture because, as mentioned, I don't have many of the new, in-demand books to trade out.  When I found an email stating that one the books I posted yesterday was requested I was very excited.  Now it's all packaged and awaiting a trip to the post office, so I can receive my credit to request my own book.

Which brings up the dilemma, which one do I choose first?

If you're interested in knowing about more books I like, check the Goodreads widget on the sidebar.

No comments: