Sunday: We're in a small group bible study that, over the past year or two has studied Acts &
Romans. No good small group is without meals every once in a while (we call them feasts). We've developed this habit of eating food according to where Paul is on his journeys. We've had Greek/Mediterranean, Middle Eastern (Syria, Israel, etc) and Italian (Rome). Since Paul had planned to visit Spain, we are having a Spanish Feast today (Spanish, not Mexican). I'll make Vegetable Paella and Flan.Monday: Creamy Spinach Chicken Dinner
Tuesday: Apple-Cheddar-Turkey Meatballs, mashed potatoes
Wednesday: Spicy Veggie Quesadillas
Thursday: Meal for one - whatever I want
Friday: Pizza - maybe BBQ chicken?
Saturday: Pasta al Ragu di Fungi or pasta, carrots and mushrooms with creamy sauce
2 comments:
Thanks for the link to the crock pot meatballs. They sound great and I'll add them to my menu plan next week. :o)
You're welcome. I enjoy that crok pot blog. She gets very creative with slow cooker meals.
Post a Comment