I'm not one to consider myself a busy person. I've done quite well at balancing the down time and the active times and still do. But lately it seems like we've had a lot going on. Yesterday for example, I came rushing in the house after work feeling like I didn't have anytime to slow down. Ryan had helped me get supper started even. There are some weeks when Monday is the only evening we have completely free.
I do enjoy having a life! :) Just realized that blog posts may have become less creative and less frequent. But that is okay. While surfing some blogs today I found a scrapbooking site that proposed a "Week in the Life" challenge to take photos of things you do in simple, everyday life. Although I don't intend to make a scrapbook, I thought the challenge and subsequent blog posts were neat. Since I like pictures, or 'memories' as my family calls them sometimes, I just might accept that challenge. A week late, but oh well.
No comments:
Post a Comment