The hotel was actually in Rosemont (nice watertower - get it - roses i realize its a bit unclear in this picture) My room was on the ninth floor.

Training finished early but the airline I was flying didn't have an earlier flight. So I just bummed around the airport for a couple hours, hoping security wouldn't find me suspicious while taking photos.
Then in the passageway to the other Concourse I saw some other tourists just snapping away. (not pictured)
Once in the concourse I found a nice open spot to sit, watch people and take some semi-creative pictures. Oh, and I was wearing my Chacos of course.
Back at aforementioned favorite airport's economy parking (actually this was taken when I left, it was dark when I got back)



1 comment:
Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hope you got to try the pasta fagioli recipe. I've made it many times (and given as gifts too - makes a fun "Italian" themed basket). Coleslaw and ice cream is quite a combo....!! :)
Post a Comment