And why do I want to know that, you ask? Caleb has a sippy cup with a latex sipper that seems to have moldish looking dark spots on it. Wondering if that's truly what it is.
So I stop every once in a while
Well, it appears this may be too specific.
But the thought of mold growing in my lungs is a little gross.
Let's try another phrase I recently Googled.
Starting with:
Um.. okay. Well ignoring the two I blacked out because I really didn't want them on my blog (they were not pretty thoughts). Not sure what the 5-4-3 rule is and I might not want to know. There must be billions of people with twitching eyes for the number two search.
Adding a few more words:
What a variety. Just interesting to see what the world searches on the internet. Those people wanting to know why it takes longer to fly west could use a lesson in weather and physics. It's a pretty simple answer.
And I was searching "Why does it take me so long to fall asleep?" Something I was thinking about again at 4:20 this morning after changing my poor baby's fifth diarrhea diaper of the day. At 4:20am you'd think I would quickly drift back to sleep since it is the middle of the night. Nope, not me. I looked at the clock again 30 minutes later then finally drifted off sometime after that. Which is quick compared to the hour plus that it takes me to fall asleep in at night to begin with. Doesn't matter what time or what I do before bed, I just lay there... thinking.
So I wondered if there was maybe something wrong or something I could do about it. Google didn't help much, other than let me know it's not a common problem and it may be due to just not being able to shut off my mind. I'll buy that. I do tend to over think and over analyze many things and probably more so when I'm not doing anything. Any tips on how to stop thinking? (Yes that question it meant to be as ridiculous as it sounds.)




2 comments:
I love it!! I laugh every time I read every one of those prepopulated lists, and yours were no exception.
So I decided to take the plunge and Google the "5-4-3" rule. It wasn't even remotely dirty. Here is what it is:
"Ethernet and IEEE 802.3 implement a rule, known as the 5-4-3 rule, for the number of repeaters and segments on shared access Ethernet backbones in a tree topology."
Really? What a letdown.
But it adds to the crazy variety. Seriously boring... why is it so popular?
Post a Comment