Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Speaking of Hobbies

A few days ago, my husband came home from work and proudly asked if I wanted to see what he did.  Intrigued, I replied with an excited yes.  He placed in front of me a lower receiver part [thingy] (I'm not sure that's the exact name) of a gun.  "I built it."  I thought to myself building guns.  

Building: Like you used to do with model rockets and still do with wood in our garage.
Guns: Like the 5 you have come to own in the past year and the thing I frequently see pulled up on the web when I peak over your shoulder.

That pretty much sums up my husband's man hobbies.  How fun that he is able to combine them with this current project.

1 comment:

Jenny Z said...

The longer I'm married, the more I appreciate when Amgad does or pursues a new hobby. I love seeing them motivated and energized by something! (Even if it is guns or car detailing...)