Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Creative?

A couple of posts ago, I mentioned "I have taken up sewing and creating new things from old materials.  Creating?  Me?"  You may assume from that I don't consider myself a creative person, and the assumption would be correct.  I am certainly more logical than creative.  Not that those to traits can't be found together... that's just how God made me.

I do consider sewing a creative hobby.  So I have kind of surprised myself with how much I enjoy it.


Last night while flipping through the above reading material, I began to wonder, "Am I actually creative or just doing what someone tells me to?"  (Now that I've always been good at.)  I don't usually use exact patterns,  though I do need books and blogs give me ideas.  Nothing just comes to mind without being shown how to make it.

Maybe it's not so creative, but I really don't care.  It is fun!

No comments: