Pages

Friday, August 1, 2008

Hmm...what's in this?

I had my free sample of Warm Delights Minis today at work. (yes, I ate the cake before I got a photo of the real thing). It was actually pretty tasty. Although I really wonder what's in it. Since when does powder + water +30 seconds in a microwave make a cake? Which one of those ingredients I can't pronounce will give me cancer? Well, maybe not cancer, but last I knew sugar+butter + eggs + flour + baking soda + 30 minutes in an oven made a cake. There must be some new, fancy, high-tech, (bad-for-you?) ingredient that makes the quick cake possible. In the end, it was good enough that I would definitely get another one for free!

Unlike what I expected, it came in a bowl with two bags, one the cake mix the other, fudge. Instructions say add water to the cake mix, swirl the fudge on top and micro it for only 30 seconds. So it really is a 'fresh-baked' cake.

1 comment:

Kelly M said...

Seems suspicious to me....I'm glad it was tasty though!