Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

Last night


Yes, I did stay up until midnight, but I just couldn't stop watching. I tried to go to bed but ended up in the living room with the TV on again. It's fun to get wrapped up in the sport, especially during the Olympics. I just wish I had any small idea of what it feels like to be at an Olympics. Since I probably won't make it as an athlete, spectator could be the next best thing.

Anyone want to go to Vancouver in two years with me?

5 comments:

Kelli B said...

i heard Chicago is in the running for an Olympics host site for 2016...maybe we should plan to go to that one!!!

Kelly M said...

Yes! I want to go to Vancouver! We could even try to arrange it so you fly into Seattle and stay over and then drive up. I'm not kidding.

Sarah said...

Yes! Two great options! Maybe my dream will come true... just like their's did. Haha what a cheesy comment.
Hmm, 2016, that will be summer Olympics. May just have to try for both!

Kelly M said...

Okay, tickets for 2010 Olympics go on "sale" on October 3rd. Basically, you put your name in for the events you'd like and then there's a random drawing-with preference given to early entries (yeah, I don't know how that one works either). I've set a reminder on my outlook calendar! Oh boy!

Sarah said...

I read something that tickets are sold in the US different than in Candada. Did you see that?
Woohoo! I'll keep that date in mind to know what events we want tickets to.