
CVS - Items:
2 Stayfree - $9
1 Kotex - $1.49
1 CVS Shave gel - $1.49
1 Zipfizz - $5.99
1 Playtex - $4.99
How I paid:
2 -$2/$10 CVS coupon
$2 CVS skincare coupon
$1 CVS Kotex coupon
$1 Mfg Kotex coupon
$1 Mfg Playtex coupon
$4.50 - B1G1 Stayfree coupon
$9.36 ECB
$.48 tax
ECBs received:
$15.48 - I made about $6!
Then today was the first day of overlap in Walgreen's August and September EasySaver booklets. Items:
6 Garnier shampoos/hair styler - $3.99 each
2 Glade scented oil warmers - B1G1 $4.79
Crest pro-health $3.79
Nieva mens body wash - $4.99
Revlon nail polish - $4.99
Chemistry Hair stuff - $7.99
L'Oreale Revitalift - $12.36
How I paid:
$1/1 Nivea coupon
6 $1/1 Garnier coupons
$1/1 Revlon coupon
$1/1 Loreal
$4/1 Glade coupon
$3.89 Glade coupon - not sure what the cashier did with this one.
$.75/1 Crest coupon
$6 WAGs Garnier coupon
$3 WAGs Chemistry coupon
$10/$40 purchase
$30.68 OOP because I could not find my gift card. Oops :)
Rebate:
$35.92
Wow, I just realized I didn't get all the FAR items, so there are still more deals to be had. CVS looks to be good next week, too!
3 comments:
I'm so sad that there is not a CVS to be found around here. I've recently gotten a little bit in couponing and get excited when I can get diapers for $3 or less! Have you seen the blog where the women w/4 children lives on $800 a year for groceries?? Its crazy.
Wow! Not sure if I've seen that blog yet, but I do know many people that have a family of 3-4 on $40 per week. There's definitely a thrill to it, getting those diapers or any other thing for such a great deal. I also like finding articles of clothing at Target for under $5.
Here is the blog for the woman that feeds her family for $800 a year.
http://jane4girls800dollarannualbudget.blogspot.com
That being said, it looks like she eats a lot of processed stuff (we don't) and she does have a garden.
Post a Comment