Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Speaking of good books...

Actually, no one was talking about good books, I was just ready for something new at the top of my blog and this is one very exciting thing for me right now.

Mere Chrisitanity is a GREAT book! I'm surprised I haven't read it sooner but I also think God knows what he was doing. Reading it now is perfect timing. In it, C. S. Lewis explians the basics of Christain faith and why it is truth using a logical thought process and common language.

C.S. Lewis is much better with words than I, so rather than giving more of an overview here, I will just give a strong recommendation to everyone to read the book.

PS. Dad, I added my name to the 'read by' list and let friends here know they can borrow this copy to read - and add their name to the list too! No takers yet.

2 comments:

Mike Janssen said...

C.S. Lewis is awesome.

That is all.

Sarah said...

Agreed.