Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

It was supposed to keep him out


There is something very interesting going on in the bottom of our firewood pile. Camden has been doing his best to investigate the past couple of weeks. And creating a little chaos and destruction of the pile .

Since it is just firewood, we don't really mind, but for the past week Ryan has been doing his best to keep Camden out of the area. But the little fence seems to be no match for a dog on a mission.

Look at that cute innocent look on his face. What? Am I doing something wrong? But this is fun."

He gets in ... then has a hard time getting out.
Me, in a cheerful voice: "Camden, are you coming?"
Camden: "Uhh, Can I go under here?"

"How about here?"
"Come on, dude."
"Umm, I'm having troubles getting out." Insert dog whining here. "How did I get in here?"

...five minutes later:


"Now when I can go back to do more investigating?"

No comments: